Hand-washing cloth diapers is one thing. But hand-washing the batch from Thomas' bout with travelers diarrhea is another thing altogether. Talk about taking one for the team: I owe you, big time.
Oh, yikes! You are a braver woman than me, for sure. Samuel has been sick this past week, so I can empathize with the diarrhea clean-up, though only slightly since we are happily using disposables. But I have let him "air out" in his crib without a diaper and have had to clean up the mess later. Hats off to you! Mommyhood sure does involve a lot of smelly messes. ;-)
Actually, I didn't touch it. Not that I wouldn't have, but John got to it first; hence the thanks in the subject line! I've done a number of "loads" (does it count as a load if it's in a bucket rather than a washer?) but missed out on this one. Luckily Thomas napped for longer than his normal 30 minutes and let his dad take a shower after finishing up.
Oh, yikes! You are a braver woman than me, for sure. Samuel has been sick this past week, so I can empathize with the diarrhea clean-up, though only slightly since we are happily using disposables. But I have let him "air out" in his crib without a diaper and have had to clean up the mess later. Hats off to you! Mommyhood sure does involve a lot of smelly messes. ;-)
ReplyDeleteActually, I didn't touch it. Not that I wouldn't have, but John got to it first; hence the thanks in the subject line! I've done a number of "loads" (does it count as a load if it's in a bucket rather than a washer?) but missed out on this one. Luckily Thomas napped for longer than his normal 30 minutes and let his dad take a shower after finishing up.
ReplyDeleteOkay, I just read this again. Sorry for the too-quick first skim. Way to go, John! You rock. :-)
ReplyDeleteNot your fault: I added the last line to make it more clear. And yes, John rocks.
ReplyDelete